The prompt replacement of missing teeth is important not only for the aesthetics of your smile, but to avoid complex dental health problems which begin to develop after tooth loss, often compromising replacement choices. We offer several options for tooth replacement in our Nashua dental office including partial dentures, removable dentures and All-on-Four implant dentures. Using dental implants to secure an appliance such as a dental bridge affords several key dental health benefits:
- Reduced bone loss in the jaw
- Secure, stable fit
- Patients can eat and speak normally
- No need for daily adhesives and concerns over slippage
Types of Dentures
There are several types of dentures that we offer in our Nashua dental office. The dentist will assess your condition during a comprehensive exam, discuss your personal concerns and help you choose the type of denture that is right for you and your budget.
- Partial Denture: similar to a dental bridge, a partial denture replaces several missing teeth.
- Full Dentures: used to replace all of a person’s upper or lower teeth.
- Implant Dentures: permanently attached to the jaw using dental implants, implant secured dentures provide the highest rate of patient satisfaction.